As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Here you will find a link where you can track your order. We usually deliver your package within 2-6 workdays, and if you place your order before 1 p.m. on workdays we aim to send the goods to you the same day.
Delivery in most EU countries is free (see list further down the page*) (shipping cost for Iceland is €30). Your order will be delivered to your home address with GLS. For Sweden, Poland and Belgium the parcel will be delivered to a GLS parcel shop.
We recommend that you carefully inspect your items when the parcel arrives. Please contact our Customer Service immediately, if any of the items are damaged upon arrival.
You have 30 days from the day of receipt to return any unused items.
1. Fill out the enclosed return form (you can also find it here).
2. Pack the unused items in original packaging with hangtags still attached and the return form (items that are not packed in original packaging or without hangtag will not be refunded). You can use the bag in which you received your items.
3. Choose how you wish to ship the package to us. We highly recommend choosing freight with tracking options, and that you keep your postage receipt as proof that the package has been sent. You are responsible for the return expenses.
As soon as we have received the returned items and they have undergone a quality control check we will credit your account/credit card. We will make sure to process your return within approx. 30 working days. We only credit the card that was used to purchase the items, in that way we can limit the use of stolen credit cards.
*We deliver to the following countries:
- Austria (please order at nu-denmark.de)
- Czech Republic
- Denmark (except Greenland and Faroe Islands) (please order at nu-denmark.dk)
- France (except Corsica)
- Germany (please order at nu-denmark.de)
- Iceland (shipping cost for Iceland is €30.)
- Norway (please order at nu-denmark.no)
- Portugal (except Madeira and Acorerne)
- Spain (except Ibiza, Mallorca, Menorca, Melilla, Andorra, Gibraltar, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, La Palma, El Hierro, La Gomera, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Ceuta)
- United Kingdom (except Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Shetland Islands and Isles of Scilly)